01 April 2011

intraPERSONAL cOnFlicT.



Too often I find myself tossing and turning in bed in the early hours of a new day. Too often the thoughts that race through my mind are the SERIOUS questions that might better be entertained over lively dinner conversation with intelligent, open-minded, and close friends. And then there are the questions that seem too personal to escape the confines of my skull or even allow the words to cross my lips. It's a heavy way to start/end/start?/end? a day. Honestly, I don't know if I am coming or going at this point. I am not in a place of despair. I am not in need of rescue. I would like my monkey brain to shut off and find some peace in my heart. Sometimes the most difficult questions we face in our lives are sitting never so silently in the most active and dangerous chambers of our souls. The battle is difficult tonight...Where can I turn for peace? Where is my solace?

No comments:

Post a Comment